To ensure that NETIS’s Quality, Safety, Health, Social, Security, Cultural,
Environmental and Risk Management systems are defined, implemented,
maintained and adhered to according to best practice standards at all levels of the
organization within Rwanda.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Document and communicate all SHERQ manuals and policies in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS18001:2007/ISO 45001:2018 and ISO14001:2015 and Rwanda Standards
- Supporting the business in the developing, defining, updating, and improvement of business processes and procedures
- Ensure Compliance auditing is completed and certified internally and externally to ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS18001:2007/ISO 45001:2018, and ISO14001:2015 and Rwanda Standards.
- Identification of non-conformance and possible non-conformances, managing the corrective and preventive action through to successful implementation and closeout.
- To collate and analyze all risk statistics and recommend intervention strategies.
- To identify and implement security measures and to manage the potential threats towards staff and business operations and plan to effectively prevent and handle security incidents.
- To meet or exceed Customers’ expectations and ultimately to reduce and improve the impacts of its operations, activities, and services.
- To ensure skills transfer and employee training in SHERQ aspects through continuous mentoring, coaching, and induction training for all current and new employees, including the Department heads.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- HND in SHERQ or related area (Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or construction)
- Driver License is an added advantage
- Evidence of promoting a positive Health & Safety and Quality culture and improved Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality performance.
- Evidence outlining experience in developing effective solutions to resolve complex health & safety issues.
- Evidence of developing and maintaining procedures and systems for investigating, reporting and analyzing, risks, accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, and other safety matters and giving advice on preventative and remedial actions where appropriate to eliminate/minimize safety hazards.
- Experience or clear knowledge and understanding of undertaking HSE audits, inspections, or reviews.
- Experience of delivery HSE training courses including Induction
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of HSE;
- Legislation, regulations, and codes of practice pertaining to the activity;
- Understanding of and ability to undertake and apply risk assessments.
- IT Literate with a thorough understanding of IT and how effective IT systems can support the efficiency of the organization
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A confident and effective problem solver and decision-maker.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Influencing and persuading skills.
- Training development and delivery skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office).
- Team Player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Safety awareness
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter, resume (in 1 document), and degree/ certificate not later than the 30th of September 2021, by using the "Apply for this job" button.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.